Hunting knives are made using two stainless steels. These are the Uddeholm Elmax SuperClean and DAMASTEEL RWL34 steels.
Elmax is a powder of metallurgically produced steel which is characterized by a combination of very good wear resistance, corrosion resistance and dimensional stability. Recommended for longer production works of smaller and more complicated shapes and / or reinforced plastics.
- Less wear due to wear resistance
- Fewer depressions due to compressive strength
- Less maintenance due to corrosion resistance
- Very good dimensional stability
Martensitic, stainless, hardened steel without patterns. It is a steel powder that hardens quickly for maximum edge strength. RWL34 ™ is one of the two types of steel used in the martensitic steel of the DS93Ks ™ knife. A particularly successful product with very high strength and toughness combined with extreme edge sharpness that is easy to maintain.
- Patented powder metallurgical product.
- Solid steel technology resulting in a homogeneous product.
- Maximum purity without inclusion.
- Incomparable toughness and strength.
- Excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- Superior edge sharpness and cutting ability.
- Top quality and easy operation guarantee perfect results.